Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Birthday October 28, 2012

Today, I celebrated my 40th birthday with family.  It has been a very nice day and a good time for me to relax and reflect.  Yesterday, I finished up my work with the Southern Maine Writing Project.  I am now a Teacher Consultant.  I am proud of this accomplishment and can't wait to do some more presenting in the future.  Martha and Liz, if you need help in the future presenting to others I would love to work with you! I have some books on my to read list this week.

1. Torch by Cheryl Strayed (It is a continuation of the story Wild that I just finished.)   I was thinking I would recommend this to my Literacy Ladies friends.

2. Tango by Eileen Beha

3. Annual Growth for all students catch-up growth for those students who are behind. (This book was lent to me by Mary Waterhouse and I can't wait to get more into it).  I am especially looking at it for teacher ideas with the students I work with.)

If you are interested in other books on my to read list, please go to goodreads.com and look me up.  I would welcome the conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment