Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Snow Days in Maine

I have always loved living in New England because of the change in the seasons.  Although, I do have to say that Winter is my least favorite season except for days like today.  I enjoy looking out my window and seeing the snow cover the trees and spending time with my children.  Last week, was vacation week for the Maine schools and my children and I had the great opportunity to visit my parents in Florida.  It was a great time and we even got the chance to read some wonderful  books.  I would like to share some of those books.


My Name Is MemoryMy Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read this book while down here in Florida. I will recommend this to the Literary Ladies.






Midnight On The Moon (Magic Tree House, #8)Midnight On The Moon by Mary Pope Osborne
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read this to Xander while we have been down here in Florida.  He told me that his teacher is going to read it after vacation and he wanted to know about the story ahead of time.  He is a big fan of this series right now.




Deep Dive #1: Cephalox the Cyber SquidDeep Dive #1: Cephalox the Cyber Squid by Adam Blade
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I always like to read the first book in a series.  I would recommend it for boys especially ages 7-10.








No comments:

Post a Comment